Sneak preview: Neurology conferences and meetings, July-Dec, 2017
With July (and the second half of 2017) approaching rapidly, it’s a good time to plan out the conferences, gatherings, and meetings for the coming fiscal year. From the World Congress of Neurology in Kyoto, Japan, to the AAN’s coming meeting in Los Angeles this April, here’s a sneak preview of annual meetings related to neurology over the next six months.
- Alzheimer’s Association International Conference - July 16-20, London - Read more.
- World Congress of Neurology - September 16-21, Kyoto, Japan - Read more.
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) Annual Meeting - September 13-16, 2017 - Phoenix, AZ - Read more.
- Neurocritical Care Society Annual Meeting - September 24-27, Boca Raton, FL - Read more.
- 11th Annual Pain and Migraine Therapeutics Summit - September 27-28, San Diego, CA - Read more.
- American Neurological Association Annual Meeting - October 15-17, San Diego, CA - Read more.
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society International Congress - October 15-17, Hong Kong, China - Read more.
- Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care (SNACC) Annual Meeting - October 19-20, Boston, MA - Read more.
- Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting - November 11-15, Washington, DC - Read more.
- American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting, December 1-5, Washington, DC - Read more.