Richard J O'Brien
Chair, Department of Neurology
Disque D. Deane University Distinguished Professor of Neurology
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Training
- MD./PhD., Harvard Medical School, 1985
Selected Grants and Awards
- NINDS Research Education Programs for Residents and Fellows in Neurosurgery
- Genotype Specific trajectories for brain networks in mouse models of aging
- Duke Creating ADRD Researchers for the Next Generation - Stimulating Access to Research in Residency Program (CARiNG-StARR)"
- Healthy Skeletal Muscle, Healthy Brain: Are Kynurenine Metabolites the Link?
- Developing Biomarkers for Traumatic Brain Injury and Alzheimer's Disease via Acoustic Exosome Separation Devices
- Efficacy of Nido Drug Compound BF3 in an animal model of SBMA