Saurabh Ranjan Sinha
My research and clinical interests are in improving surgical outcomes for patients with intractable seizures and normal imaging studies (non-lesional epilepsy). I also have a research interest in ICU EEG monitoring with emphasis on quantitative EEG and seizure burden.
Education and Training
- Fellow in Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy, Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Neurology Resident, Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Intern, Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 1999
- Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 1997