The Duke Neurology Department has released its selections for its residency class of 2027. Our next class of residents will consist of:
- Maggie Blevins, MD (University of Alabama School of Medicine),
- Tarun Daniel, MD (Case Western University School of Medicine),
- Mfoniso Ekpo, MD (Western Michigan University Stryker School of Medicine)
- Lauren Longyear, DO (Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Jay Lusk, MD, MBA (Duke University School of Medicine)
- Nzita "Merdi" Lutete, MD (Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University)
- Chardonnay Ward, DO (Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
"We can't wait to have the latest class of residents join the Duke Neurology Department," said Residency Program Director Chris Eckstein, MD. "We're looking forward to seeing what they accomplish both during their residency and their continuing careers."
The Duke Department of Neurology's residency program provides excellent training in all areas of general and sub-specialty neurology. Read more about our residency program here.